Monday, May 29, 2006

presidentes y impresionar

A little girl in Cuzco was trying to sell me more finger puppets. I tried to insist that I already had enough but she kept talking to us. Usually you can get people to talk to you about something other than buying things if you hang out for a minute or two. She started to tell us all of the presidents of the united states starting from bush and going back to kennedy. I was impresionar(impressed) because I don´t think I could do that especially when I was 10. She told us she learned all the presidents in the school. She liked Clinton better than Bush. In the upcoming Peruvian election she wanted Alan to win because he would bring more tourists to Peru. We asked her why she liked tourists and we think the answer would have been something like¨It´s the economy stupid!¨ She knew a lot for being a young girl selling puppets for food in Cuzco.