Thursday, May 25, 2006

Creating a Blog in Spanish

I´m sitting in my hostel in Lima, Peru. There is loud American music playing in the bar behind me, a courtyard full of hammocks in front of me and to the left a room full of American and English students watching The Italian Job. Because I´m using the interent in Peru all of the directions for creating this blog are in Spanish so I´ve been having a bit of trouble figuring it out. But I think I´ve got it down and learned some more Spanish words while I´m at it. Laura and I are trying to learn 10 words each day and write them down in my Journal. So far we´ve been pretty successful. I even got in a fight with my Taxi driver in Spanish. But for the next month I will try to write about my adventures and post pictures. Laura has already posted at www.lauravalaas.com
Check it out!