Friday, May 26, 2006

hacer ejercicios, incorpararse, rodilla, cadera, y caminar

Laura is starting to train with her equipo de esquiar(ski team) as soon as we return and does not want to be out of shape. Exerciseing is really important to her so she started by doing incorpararse(sit ups) at the park next to the Golden gate bridge on the roof of an old fort. In fact she has been hacer ejercicios (exercising) almost everywhere, including the floor of the airport in Mexico. I´ve been joining her a lot because I feel guilty watching someone else to situps but I can´t always do it. For example yesterday she did lunges around the entire museum because walking slowly hurt her caderas(hips) which had been bothering her from so much sitting. I couldn`t even attempt to do lunges because my rodilla(knee) hurt from so much walking. We decided that our bodies were incompatible. Luckily our personalities have been getting along fine. Right now she is running around by the ocean. Our hostel is right across the street from the beach. Today hopefully we are going to montar biciletas(ride bikes) because I´m a little better at that. I`ve been walking quite a lot though and doing okay.